Effective 01/15/2012 – YogaFit Canada
Included in each course registration fee is a non-refundable, non-transferable $100.00 deposit.
Customers canceling with 14 days notice or more are entitled to a refund of paid registrations fees, less the non-refundable, non-transferable $100.00 deposit.
Customers canceling with 14 days notice or more but wishing to transfer to a different training, forfeit a $50.00 deposit and the remaining balance can be applied to the teacher training for which they are transferring. Any remaining balances due must be paid two weeks prior to the training.
Customers canceling with less than 14 days notice are not entitled to a refund and forfeit a $50.00 deposit. The remaining balance is kept on file as a credit to be applied to a future teacher training within the 12 months from the date the order was processed. Any remaining balances due must be paid two weeks prior to the training.
Customers not attending a training and failing to contact YogaFit Canada in advance (i.e., “no-shows”) will forfeit all registration fees; no refund/credit will be issued.
All trainings are subject to cancellation by YogaFit Canada and in such cases, customers will be notified in advance and be provided with various options. Please call to confirm any training(s) prior to making any travel arrangements.
All refunds and/or credits will be issued in Canadian Dollars only.
Full attendance is required to receive course credit.
Our ultimate goal is to provide outstanding education. If for some reason you are unsatisfied with your training upon arrival, a credit towards a future registration for the same training with a different instructor will be issued if a written and verbal cancellation is made within the first hour of attendance.
The Club YogaFit Canada (CYFC) Membership is non-refundable. Your CYFC Membership Card with your CYFC Membership number will be mailed to you within 7-10 days of purchase. Proof of CYFC Membership must be presented when purchasing merchandise at trainings and conferences, and discount code must be used at time of checkout online. Discounts cannot be applied once purchases are made.
- Chaque enregistrement inclus un dépôt non-remboursable ni échangeable de 100.00$.
- Les clients qui annulent 14 jours ou plus avant la date de la formation ont droit au remboursement des frais d’enregistrement moins le dépôt de 100.00$ non-échangeable.
- Les clients qui annulent 14 jours ou plus avant la date de la formation, mais qui veulent transférer les frais à une autre formation cèdent un dépôt de 50.00$. Le solde peut être appliqué à la formation à laquelle le client désire le transférer. Si la balance est négative, elle doit être réglée dans les 14 jours précédant la formation.
- Les clients qui annulent moins de 14 jours avant la date de la formation n’ont pas droit au remboursement et cèdent un dépôt de 50.00$. Le solde demeure à leur dossier sous forme de crédit qui peut être appliqué à une formation future ayant lieu dans les 12 mois suivant la transaction. Toute balance restante doit être réglée dans les 14 jours précédant la formation.
- Les clients qui n’assistent pas à une formation et qui omettent de contacter YogaFit Canada à l’avance (absence non justifiée) cèdent tous les frais d’enregistrement : aucun crédit ni remboursement ne sera émis.
- Chaque formation peut être sujette à l’annulation par YogaFit Canada. Le cas échéant, les clients seront avisés à l’avance et bénéficieront de plusieurs options de remplacement. Prières de confirmer par téléphone toute formation avant de planifier un voyage associé.
- Tout remboursement et/ou crédit sera émis en dollars canadien uniquement.
- La présence à l’atelier en entier est requise afin de recevoir des crédits de formation.
- Notre but ultime est d’offrir de l’éducation exceptionnelle. Si, pour quelque raison qu’il soit, vous êtes insatisfaits de votre formation à votre arrivée, nous vous offrirons un crédit pour un enregistrement futur du même atelier avec un autre instructeur, tant qu’une annulation verbale et écrite soient émises dans la première heure de présence.
Effective 07/23/11 The use of services from YogaFit Canada, Inc. and yogafitcanada.com “Provider” constitutes agreement to these terms.
All services provided by Provider may only be used for lawful purposes. The laws of the State of Oregon, and the United States of America apply. The customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Provider from any claims resulting from the use of our services. Use of our services to infringe upon any copyright or trademark is prohibited. This includes but is not limited to unauthorized copying of music, books, photographs, or any other copyrighted work. The offer of sale of any counterfeit merchandise of a trademark holder will result in the immediate termination of your account. Any account found to be in violation of anothers copyright will be expeditiously removed, or access to the material disabled. Any account found to be in repeated violation of copyright laws will be suspended and/or terminated from our hosting. Provider services, including all related equipment, networks and network devices are provided only for authorized customer use. Provider systems may be monitored for all lawful purposes, including to ensure that use is authorized, for management of the system, to facilitate protection against unauthorized access, and to verify security procedures, survivability, and operational security. During monitoring, information may be examined, recorded, copied and used for authorized purposes. Use of Provider system(s) constitutes consent to monitoring for these purposes. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Any material that, in our judgment, is obscene, threatening, illegal, or violates our terms of service in any manner may be removed from our servers (or otherwise disabled), with or without notice.
- Account Setup / E-mail on file
- Payment Information
- Cancellations and Refunds
- Disclosure to law enforcement
- Changes to the TOS
We will setup your account after receipt of all required account information, payment receipt verification and the conclusion of all order & fraud screening processes. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account.
You agree to supply appropriate payment for the services received from Provider, in advance of the time period during which such services are provided. Cancellations must be done in writing via the cancellation process provided. Once we receive your cancellation and have confirmed all necessary information with you via e-mail, we will inform you in writing (typically e-mail) that your account has been canceled. As a client of Provider, it is your responsibility to ensure that your payment information is up to date. Provider provides a thirty (30) day grace period from the time the invoice is generated and when it must be paid. Provider reserves the right to change training and merchandise pricing amounts and any other charges at anytime.
Provider reserves the right to cancel the account at any time with or without notice. Violations of the Terms of Service will waive the refund policy.
Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold Provider harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs and claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees asserted against Provider, its agents, its customers, officers and employees, that may arise or result from any service provided or performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Provider against liabilities arising out of; (1) any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or otherwise distributed in connection with Provider; (2) any material supplied by customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; (3) copyright infringement and (4) any defective products sold to customers from Provider’s server.
By using any Provider services, you agree to submit to binding arbitration. If any disputes or claims arise against Provider or its subsidiaries, such disputes will be handled by an arbitrator of Provider’s choice. An arbitrator from the American Arbitration Association will be selected. Arbitrators shall be attorneys or retired judges and shall be selected pursuant to the applicable rules. All decisions rendered by the arbitrator will be binding and final. The arbitrator’s award is final and binding on all parties. The Federal Arbitration Act, and not any state arbitration law, governs all arbitration under this Arbitration Clause. You are also responsible for any and all costs related to such arbitration.
Provider makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Provider disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Provider may disclose any subscriber information to law enforcement agencies without further consent or notification to the subscriber upon lawful request from such agencies. We will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies.
Provider reserves the right to revise its policies at any time without notice. To contact us should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at 1-855-607-YOGA or send us an e-mail at email@example.com