Mandatory program components:
• Level 1
• Level 2
• Level 3
• Level 5
• Review YogaFit's Level 1 DVD (supplied in Level 1 Training)
• Anatomy and Alignment
• Pre/Post Natal OR YogaFit Kids! (choose one)
• Anatomy and Alignment 2 OR Two (2) one day workshops (such as YogaBack, YogaProps, YogaFit Sweat, YogaLean and YogaLean II, etc)
• One-Page regarding what you feel/think is the most important lesson presented in the Bhagavad Gita (p.60 Level 4 Manual).
• One-Page identifying 3 Gita passages that each poetically express the essence of a sutra (p. 60 Level 4 Manual).
1) I have completed all required trainings, but haven’t yet applied for my 200-hour RYT YA Certificate with YogaFit. What do I need to do?
Locate the Certificate Request Form in your Level 4 Manual. Fill it out and attach all required documents listed. If you are missing a certificate, but you know the date and city you took the training, just write that information in on the Certificate Request Form included in your Level 4 Manual.
No, but you are welcome to retrain Level 3 for the low retrain price of $149.00 (assuming your initial Level 3 training was taken within last 24 months).
3) I received my YogaFit Yoga Alliance 200-hour Certificate of Completion. What now?
Please mail a copy of the certificate to Yoga Alliance with your YA RYT application and fee. It takes them about 3-6 weeks to process. Please do not mail copies of all your individual YogaFit Certificates to Yoga Alliance – you just need to mail them your YogaFit-issued 200-hour Certificate, their application form, and processing fee.
4) What is the difference between RYT and E-RYT?
200-hour RYT – RYT status is having completed a qualifying 200-hour YA program and become registered with Yoga Alliance as a 200-hour RYT. RYT pertains to regular instructors.
E-RYT – (Experienced RYT) is having completed everything necessary for RYT PLUS having taught for, at least, two years, AND, at least, 1000 hours AFTER having met the 200-hour RYT standards. This pertains to Teacher Trainers.
5) Hooray! I now have my RYT and want to know about what the CEU requirements are. Can you clarify this for me?
To receive credit toward contact hour CEUs, programs must be a minimum of two (2) hours in length
1. E-RYT 200 and 500; or
2. RYT 500 ; or
3. Instructors of Anatomy & Physiology and Yoga Philosophy/ Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers must have equivalent training and experience in these topics (at least 100 hours of documented education and/or experience).
• Teach a minimum of 45 classroom hours of yoga.
• Accumulate 30 Continuing Education Units including 10 contact CEUs.
YogaFit’s Mosaic programs include workshops that qualify for Yoga Alliance CEUs.
6) Can I combine YogaFit Training hours with my training and workshop hours from other trainings to achieve my YA RYT 200 hour status. Is that still an option?